This document contains the Terms and Conditions governing your use of the Ticket2Me electronic ticketing platform, (hereto collectively referred to as the “Service”), your purchase of any event tickets. The Ticket2Me electronic ticketing platform is operated by Ticket2Me.
Ticket2Me is providing this facility as an alternative mode of purchasing events tickets and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this Service or the information, content, products or Services included in this application. In no circumstances shall Ticket2Me or any of its officers or employees be liable for any loss, additional costs or damage as a result of any use of this facility. This Service facility is currently only to be used for the purchase of Ticket2Me-consigned events tickets.
In the event any applicable law does not allow the limitation of liability set forth above or any part of this limitation on liability is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, then the aggregate liability of Ticket2Me under such circumstances for liabilities that otherwise would have been limited and shall not exceed the price you paid for the purchase via the Service.
Ticket2Me Services are available only to, and may only be used by, individuals who can form legally binding contracts under the law. Without limiting the foregoing, our Services are not available to children (persons under the age of 18). If you are under the age of 18, you can use Ticket2Me Services only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of your parents or guardians. Prior to any purchase of Ticket2Me Services through this application, or before participating in any service provided by Ticket2Me, you may be required to register online using a unique User ID (such as your email) which shall not be transferred or sold to another party. Registration and joining as a member is free. You may be asked to provide personal information (including mobile number and email address) to Ticket2Me when registering. You acknowledge that if you do not register as a member of this application, your activity in this application may be limited. You are solely responsible for your personal information. Note that Ticket2Me will use and protect your personal information in accordance with relevant laws. You acknowledge that no data transmission over the internet can be completely secure, and Ticket2Me cannot give an absolute assurance that your personal information you provide to us will be secure at all times. If you object to your personal information being used in this way, please do not use Ticket2Me Services.
Permitted Use The Service is for your personal and non-commercial use. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Ticket2Me, you agree that you will not use the Service or duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute or use any material included in the Service for any purpose, except to review the information included in the Service, to subscribe to programs included in the Service, and to purchase event tickets, or other products offered by Ticket2Me for your personal use. You also agree that you will not use the Service to scalp or tout or link to any page on the Service other than Ticket2Me’s authorized links, without Ticket2Me’s prior written consent. Use of the Service or the materials or content contained in the Service for any purpose not set forth in these Terms and Conditions is prohibited.
Intellectual Property Rights You acknowledge and agree that the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Services and in all information and materials on this application are owned by Ticket2Me, its affiliates, suppliers or licensors unless otherwise expressly indicated. The application is protected by Philippine and international copyright and trademark laws. You agree that you will not do any of the following without Ticket2Me’ written permission:
– use Ticket2Me’ trademarks, except for printing out a copy of this Website or Mobile App as part of a reference to an Ticket2Me product or service;
– reproduce, copy, modify, merge, adapt, translate, re-publish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit, broadcast, communicate to the public or otherwise make the application contents available to the public;
– transmit or display the application on any computer, system or network which permits electronic access by more than one user at a time;
– use, sell, assign, rent, sub-license or otherwise deal with the Website or Mobile App Content except as permitted by the Terms and Conditions; or
– anything else which would infringe Ticket2Me’ rights or the rights of Ticket2Me’ content suppliers.
Purchases Events tickets purchased via the Services are strictly non-cancellable and are not available for exchange under whatever circumstances. Refunds will be provided only when the itself has been cancelled/re-scheduled, or if the event concerned will not be happening at the date stated in the purchased ticket for any reason whatsoever. Refunds will be coursed thru the respective medium by which the Purchaser bought the event ticket. Non-refundable fees and charges imposed on Ticket2Me by payment channel partners may be applied to ticket purchases using the Services. Event tickets purchased via the Services will be available in electronic form in the App or in email. The Purchaser must bring along the electronic ticket produced via the App or Website, which contains the appropriate code used to confirm transaction information. All event tickets are made available subject to promoter/client’s rules and regulations. Proof of age may be required in certain instances. Once the event day and time has lapsed, ticket will be considered unredeemable and can no longer be used. You represent and warrant that (a) any credit information you supply is true and complete; (b) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company; and (c) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes. In order for your transaction to be deemed successful, you should receive an option to print your confirmation page from Ticket2Me at the end of the transaction process or an electronic ticket on the Ticket2Me App. You will also receive a copy of your electronic ticket in your email account which you supplied when registering for the Service. All payments are subject to the terms and conditions of each bank/payment facility/gateway and Ticket2Me has no authority over any payments made through these banks or facilities or gateways. Ticket2Me does not retain your payment details or any other significant information such as your credit card number, passwords, pin number etc. Details of your credit / debit card may be securely held by the bank/payment facility/gateway which processes your transaction.
Reservations Reservations are valid until 24 hours after reservation was made unless otherwise specified. After allotted time for validity expires, reserved seats will be open for purchase again. Failure to successfully complete a reservation transaction, which entails purchasing and claiming the reserved event tickets within the time above specified after making the reservation, may result in the restricted user access.
Change or Suspension of Service We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this application or any part of this application with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site and / or any Services under this agreement, for any reason. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our service, and operation of our application which may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. In addition, the application could be unavailable during certain periods of time while it is being updated and modified. During this time, the Site will be temporarily unavailable.
Third-Party Links and Advertising Ticket2Me provides hyperlinks to third party sites (“Linked Sites”) for convenience only, and the inclusion of the hyperlink does not imply any endorsement of the Linked Site by Ticket2Me or its affiliates. In addition, the inclusion of third party advertising on this Website (whether with or without hyperlinks) or the Mobile App, is not an endorsement or recommendation of the third party advertiser by Ticket2Me or its affiliates. You acknowledge and agree that Linked Sites are not under the control of Ticket2Me and that Ticket2Me is not liable or responsible for: any act, omission or negligence of any person who administers or owns any Linked Site; the copyright compliance, legality or decency of any Linked Site; the accuracy or reliability of any information provided by any Linked Site; any goods or services provided by any person who administers or owns any Linked Site; or the performance of any obligations owing to by any person who administers or owns any Linked Site.
Ticket Disclaimer The Ticket (the “Ticket”) is being sold by Ticket2Me as agent for the entity (the “Seller”) responsible for the event (the “Event”) covered thereby. It constitutes a revocable license and is subject to the Holder’s compliance with the terms and conditions set out hereunder, to which the Holder, in respect of himself/herself, or on behalf of any minor accompanying him/her (individually and collectively, the “Holder”), voluntarily agrees to and hereby accepts:
– The Ticket is valid only for the event and seat for which it was issued and cannot be refunded, exchanged or replaced if shared, lost, stolen or otherwise rendered unusable or invalid;
– Seller reserves the right, without refunding any amount paid for the Ticket, to refuse admission or reject a Holder (a) whose conduct violates any law/regulation and/or Management’s rules vis-a-vis the premises, or deemed by management as unruly, or poses a clear and present danger to the public, or (b) who uses vulgar or abusive language, or (c) for any analogous reason. The Holder’s breach of the foregoing laws/regulations/rules constitutes an automatic revocation of this license without refund;
– The Holder agrees not to record/transmit or aid in the recording/transmitting of any description, account, picture or reproduction of the Event. Nonetheless, the Holder grants his/her permission for the Seller to use the Holder’s image, likeness, actions and statements in any live or recorded audio or video, or photographic display or context without need of further authorization or compensation;
– The Holder agrees that his/her person/belongings may be searched upon entry to the Event venue (the “Venue”) and hereby waives any related claims that may arise against Ticket2Me, the Venue management, the Seller and/or any event sponsor;
– The Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger of personal injury (including death), loss/damage to property, and all other hazards arising from or related in any way to the Event, whether by negligence or otherwise;
– The Holder’s breach of any of the terms of the Ticket or failure to comply with the Venue rules shall automatically terminate whatever rights the Holder may have under this license and shall render the Holder’s use hereof for any of the purpose illegal or unauthorized. In such cases, Ticket2Me, the Venue, or the Seller shall have the right to withdraw the Ticket, refuse the Holder’s admission into the Venue or otherwise eject the Holder from the Venue. Further, the Holder shall be subject to all other legal remedies available to Ticket2Me, the Venue, the Seller or the Event sponsors;
– The Seller hereby reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute the artist/s featured, or otherwise vary the advertised program, seating and audience capacity for the Event;
– Food and drinks other than those which can be purchased from authorized Venue concessionaires (where allowed), shall be prohibited inside the Venue;
– Re-entry is strictly prohibited.
Governing Laws These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and shall be governed by the laws in force in the Philippines.
Our Privacy Practices
The privacy practices described in this Statement are primarily intended for individuals in the Philippines and are designed to comply with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (R.A. 10173) and its implementing rules and regulations (“DPA”). When accessing our websites, mobile application and/or availing of our services from outside the Philippines, you acknowledge and agree that your information may be transferred to and processed in the Philippines following legal and regulatory standards for data protection that may differ from your current or home jurisdictions.
What We May Collect From You
How We Use Your Information
We use the information collected to deliver and provide the products and services that you have availed to: • approve, facilitate, administer and process transactions; • respond to queries, requests and complaints and improve how we interact with you; • send you statements, billings, notices and other such documents necessary for continued use of our products and services; • conduct studies and researches for the purpose of reviewing, developing and improving our products and services; • perform profile analysis, behavioral modeling and analytics to understand needs, preferences and market trends to be able to improve and recommend suitable products and services; • reach out to you regarding products and services information, including offers, promotions, discounts, rewards; and for personalizing your experience with our various touchpoints and channels; • determine the effectiveness of our marketing efforts and initiatives; • provide location-based services such as finding events and venues nearest to you; • perform certain protective safeguards against improper use or abuse of our products and services including fraud prevention; • comply with legal and regulatory requirements, responding to court orders and other instructions and requests from any local or foreign authorities including regulatory, governmental, tax and law enforcement authorities or other similar authorities; • comply with our operational, audit, administrative, credit and risk management processes, policies and procedures, the terms and conditions governing our products, services, facilities and channels, legal and regulatory requirements of government regulators, judicial, supervisory bodies, tax authorities or courts of competent jurisdiction, as the same may be amended or supplemented from time to time. • perform other such activities permitted by law or with your consent.
How We May Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with our subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties, under an obligation of confidentiality. • We may share personal information with various units within Ticket2Me in order to better understand the way you use our products and services. This will allow us to improve our services and offer you opportunities to obtain such other useful products and services that may deliver greater value to you. • We may share information with our subsidiaries and affiliates to likewise offer you additional products and services that we believe you might find interesting. • We may share with third parties that we engaged to support us in delivering our services to you. These may involve anonymous or aggregated information to help improve our products, services, and content. • We may share your information with third parties that may provide, promote, and/or offer their services to you. These third parties include producers and streaming platforms. • We may also engage third parties to help us operate our business. These include support in:
- – complying with legal requirements such as court orders;
– addressing fraud, security or technical issues, to respond to an emergency or otherwise to protect the rights, property or security of our customers or third parties;
– to carry out all other purposes set out above.
How We Protect Your Information We fully recognize the value of your personal information particularly as it may include sensitive personal information such as your gender, contact details, etc. Appropriately, we strive to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal information by employing physical, technological and procedural safeguards. We train our employees to properly handle your information. Whenever we engage other companies to provide services for us, we require them to protect personal information aligned with our own security standards.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information Your personal information shall be retained for as long as the purpose for which it was collected, and such other purposes that you may have consented to from time to time, remains in effect and until such time as it is no longer required nor necessary to keep your information for any other legal, regulatory or business purposes.
You Have Rights You have the following rights under the DPA, which you may exercise at your discretion:
1. The right to access personal information Under the DPA, it is possible for individuals to request access to any of their personal data held by the Company, subject to certain restrictions. A request for disclosure of such information is called a subject access request. Any such requests should be addressed to the Data Protection Officer.
2. The right to make corrections to personal information The DPA requires the Company to take reasonable steps to ensure that any personal data it processes is accurate and up-to-date. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to the personal information that you have supplied to us during the course of your engagement.
3. The right to object to the processing of personal information You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information, including processing for direct marketing, automated processing or profiling. You shall also be notified and be given an opportunity to withhold consent to the processing in case of changes or any amendment to the information supplied or declared to you in this Data Privacy Notice. Please note that some of the personal data you have provided to us is necessary for us to comply with statutory and regulatory requirements, as well as the Company’s administrative policies and is thus mandatorily required to be collected and processed. Withholding of your consent to the processing of certain personal data may prevent you from availing of certain benefits.
4. The right to erasure or blocking of personal information You have the right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal information from our filing system.
5. The right to be informed of the existence of processing of personal information You have the right to be informed whether personal information pertaining to you shall be, is being, or have been processed, including the existence of automated decision-making and profiling.
6. The right to damages Upon presentation of a valid decision, the Company recognizes your right to be indemnified for actual and verifiable damages sustained due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of personal information, taking into account any violation of your rights and freedoms as a data subject.
7. The right to lodge a complaint before the Commission. We may charge a fee for processing your request/s for access and/or update. Such a fee depends on the nature and complexity of your request. Information on the processing fee will be made available to you prior to making the request.
How To Contact Us For any queries, clarifications or requests on any aspect of this Statement, the exercise of your rights pertaining to your personal information or to provide any feedback that you may have about our processing of personal information, please visit our office at 26th Floor, Podium West Tower, 12 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines or get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement We may modify or amend this Privacy Statement from time to time to keep up with any changes in relevant laws and regulations applicable to us or how we collect, use, protect, store, share or dispose of your personal information. Any relevant updates will be posted on the Ticket2Me website.
Definitions Personal Information/ Data – refers to any information whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual. Sensitive Personal Information/ Data – refers to personal information: a. About an individual’s race, ethnic origin, marital status, age, color, and religious, philosophical or political affiliations; b. About an individual’s health, education, genetic or sexual life of a person, or to any proceeding for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed by such person, the disposal of such proceedings, or the sentence of any court in such proceedings; c. Issued by government agencies peculiar to an individual which includes, but not limited to, social security numbers, previous or current health records, licenses or its denials, suspension or revocation, and tax returns; and d. Specifically established by an executive order or an act of Congress to be kept classified.
We are committed to maintaining the highest degree of integrity in all our dealings with potential, current and past clients, both in terms of normal commercial confidentiality, and the protection of all personal information received in the course of providing the business services concerned. We extend the same standards to all our customers, suppliers and associates.
We always conduct our own services honestly and honourably. We expect our clients and suppliers to do the same. Our technology and assistance provided through our platform, take proper account of ethical considerations, together with the protection of the interests of our clients and suppliers.
Duty of Care
Our actions and advice will always conform to relevant law, and we believe that all businesses and organizations, including this agency, should avoid causing any adverse effect on the human rights of people in the organizations we deal with, the local and wider environments, and the well-being of society at large.
Intellectual Property and Moral Rights
We retain the moral rights in, and ownership of, all intellectual property that we create unless agreed otherwise in advance with our clients. In return, we respect the rights properly vested in our clients’ intellectual property.
We maintain the quality of our service and technology through constant ongoing review with our clients. We encourage regular review meetings and provide regular progress reports.
We maintain the quality of our service and technology through constant ongoing review with our clients. We encourage regular review meetings and provide regular progress reports.
Equality and Discrimination
We always strive to be fair and objective in our advice and actions, and we are never influenced in our decisions, actions or recommendations by issues of gender, race, religion, age or personal disability.